Pietro Lanza currently serves as Banks & Insurances Director at IBM, with a particular focus on large digital transformation projects and strategies for large enterprises in several industries.
Pietro Lanza is an experienced manager with a demonstrated history of working in the financial services, management consulting, technology solutions and digital industry.
Digital transformation is his passion, after having supported several banks and large corporations in designing and executing their strategies. He is currently involved in leading one of the most relevant player in EU landscape and he is part of IBM Group.
Blockchain, AI, Cloud and Quantum computing are his latest passions.
Pietro Lanza formerly acted as President of the Board of Intesa Spa, an IBM Company.
Pietro Lanza currently serves as President of the internal controls board (dlgs. 231/01) of Bwin-Party Gaming (Austria and UK).
Pietro served as :
– VP Global Sales & Marketing of Euronovate SA of Euronovate is a global player focused on digital transformation solutions and consulting (Switzerland).
– Managing Director of Ambroadvisory, an swiss-italian corporate finance boutique focused on the development of small-mid caps (Italy, UK) where he managed several listing on AIM Market.
– Corporate Development Manager of Siamosoci, one of the most important equity crowdfunding platform in Europe (Italy).
– Equity Partner of Eurogroup Consulting, one of the most relevant management consultancy firm in Europe (HQ in Paris, France).
Prior to his appointment he served as Director of Group Strategy and Innovation for Sella Bank Holding from July 2005, to August 2007 (Italy)
Pietro Lanza served :
– from July 2000 to July 2005 as Project Manager of Credem Bank Group (Italy).
– from July 1999 to September 2000 as Project Manager of Nordea Banking Group (Sweden).
– from July 1998 to September 1999 as Project Manager of Fineco Bank (Italy).
He holds a Bachelor of Science in International Finance from the University of St. Gallen (Switzerland), several postgraduates courses from the University of Stanford (USA), the Bocconi University (Milan, Italy) and the Luiss University (Rome, Italy)
Pietro Lanza numerous publications in international journals and magazines cover several topics: technology and innovation policies, studies on the determinants of innovation, technology and knowledge transfer, strategic management of intellectual property and finance for innovation.
SiGMA World celebrated the iGaming industry’s resilience even in the most troubling of times. With this we also congratulate the efforts made to make the iGaming world ethical, fraud-free and lawful.
Affiliate Grand Slam congratulated the brilliant marketers and influencers bringing much needed attention to a massive portfolio of industries and rejuvenating the economy one click at a time.
AIBC brought together the pioneers of a bright new age of emerging technology ready, able and willing to be the vanguard of Tomorrow. Other than just the established names, we also hosted many an entrepreneur seeking to expand the frontiers of AI and the Blockchain ever forward.
Finally, Med-Tech World united the medical professionals of many disciplines to combine their keen minds and inexhaustible passion for a better tomorrow with the entrepreneurial spirit of investors who also dream of a world free from disease and cancer.
The Week also saw many a networking dinner, speaking panel, drink gatherings and other opportunities for our hard-working delegates to unwind. A few highlights include the awards that congratulated those whose dedication, skill and acumen made them a leading figure in their industry as well as the fact that the conferences where graced by titans such as John Karony, Nolan Bushnell, Djibril Cissé, Akon and Mark Blandford who was awarded an Outstanding Contribution of the Year award for his pioneering work in the iGaming industry.